Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- A service kitchen will be installed for use when conducting social events, special meetings and other activities.
- The "Old Kitchen' will be restored and ultimately will look like an old kitchen in the 1800s.
- All storm windows, sashes, doors, and flooring will be restored to look like new.
- Antique chandeliers and sconces, antique (or similar) hardware, switches, outlets, etc. will be used throughout.
- Three (3) beautiful stained glass windows will be installed on the divider wall between the kitchen and the former dining room.
- A new oak double door with clear beveled glass panels will be built and installed between the front and main parlor.
- Ceiling medallions and crown molding will be installed in the front and main parlor.
- The beautiful very large ink and pencil drawing by George H Greenfield (last man who owned the house) will be glass framed and displayed in the Main Parlor.
- The exterior of the house will be completely renovated. This includes all doors, porches. decking and repainted. The mini roofs over the large stained glass window and side wide will be restored and painted to match the color of the roof.
- The second floor of the house will not be renovated at this time, but provisions have been made for plumbing, heating & A/C and electrical for renovation which may occur in the future.
President- Eladio (Chico) Ramirez
Vice President- Leslie Barton
Treasurer- Kacie Brunner
Secretary- Shelly Madden
A VERY VICTORIAN CHRISTMAS
December 3, 2022 with performances at 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Greenfield House.
Limited space is available.
Tickets available for purchase at the Athens Community Library or before the show times. They are $8.00 per person or $25.00 for family of four
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-. .
OUR LOCATION: We are at the four corners in the middle of the Village. To find us click the MAP.